View and manage iCloud backups on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups. You see the devices with iCloud Backup turned on.
- To delete a backup, tap the name of a device, then tap Delete Backup.
How to view iPhone data in iCloud backup?
View and manage iCloud backups on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups. You see the devices with iCloud Backup turned on.
How to view iCloud Photos backup on iOS devices?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Photos app, go to the Library tab, and tap All Photos. Then scroll to the bottom of your screen. On your Mac, open the Photos app. Select Library in the sidebar, then click All Photos in the list of tabs in the toolbar.
How do I view and manage my iCloud backups?
View and manage iCloud backups on your Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage, then click Backups on the left. On the right, you see devices with iCloud Backup turned on.
- To delete a backup, select a device, then click Delete.
How do I view my iCloud backup on Android?
Restore iCloud Backup to Android
- Sign in iCloud Account. Sign in your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password.
- Download iCloud backup files to computer. All the backup files saved in your iCloud account will be listed.
- Restore iCloud backup to Android phone.
- Related iCloud backup data recovery tutorials.
How do I view my iCloud backup history on iOS?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud. Click Manage. Select Backups.Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.Tap Manage Storage, then tap Backups.Tap a backup to see more details about it, choose which information to back up, or delete the backup.
Is iCloud backup a full backup?
While this method is exceptionally convenient, it doesn't perform a full backup. It backs up only what Apple deems the “most important data” on your iOS device: your camera roll, accounts, documents, and settings. You can manually perform an iCloud Backup from your iOS device or from within iTunes on your computer.
How to view WhatsApp backup on Mac?
Check your iCloud backup on your Mac and iPhone.
- Please check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on iPhone. Settings->Apple ID->iCloud->Manage Storage, make sure you can see “WhatsApp Messages” under Documents & Data.
- Turn on iCloud Drive on your Mac.
- Check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on your Mac.
How to view iPhone backup on computer?
Here's how to find your iCloud backups on your iOS or iPadOS device, Mac, or PC. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage, then tap Backups.Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.Click iCloud.Click Manage.Select Backups.
How do I view a backup?
Important: To backup your Pixel phone or Nexus device, update it to Android 6.0 or up.Find and manage backups
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu. Backups.
- Tap on the backup you want to manage.
Can you view a backup?
Alternatively, you can head to 'drive.google.com/drive/backups' to access your backups. It's worth noting this only applies to the desktop interface. Android users will still find backups in the slide-out side menu in the Drive app. Oddly, there's no way to access backups through the Drive mobile website.
How to view pictures in icloud?
In Photos on iCloud.com, do one of the following:
- Click Library in the sidebar to see thumbnails of all your photos and videos. If you don't see the sidebar, click .
- Click an album or folder in the sidebar to view its contents.