6 Ways to Save Money on an iPhone
- Choose a smaller phone. Larger iPhones and those with more storage capacity are more expensive.
- Buy an older model.
- Wait for a promotion.
- Pick a payment plan.
- Buy a pre-owned iPhone.
- Sell or trade in your old phone.
How to save money on Audible audiobooks?
10 Ways to Save Money on Audible
- Try Audible for free and get two free books.
- Buy Kindle deals and add the Audible option.
- Check your current Kindle books for Whispersync options.
- Pay attention to daily deals and special sales.
- Only buy audiobooks with credits that are more than $14.95.
- Use your rollover credits.
How to save money on iCloud storage?
Next, we'll set up your iPhone so you never have to pay for iCloud Storage again.
- Plug In Your iPhone To Your Computer And Transfer Your Photos.
- Turn Off Photo Library As Part Of iCloud Backup.
- Turn Off iCloud Photos.
- Turn On My Photo Stream On Your iPhone & iPad.
- Turn On My Photo Stream on your Mac or PC.
Is there any money saving apps?
Snoop. Snoop helps you save money in a number of ways. It lets you see all you bank account and credit cards in one place, so you can keep a closer eye on your money.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions and save money?
Instead, to unsubscribe from iCloud+ plans on your iPhone, you'll need to visit Settings > [Your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. Here, tap Change Storage Plan, then Downgrade Options, to go back to the free plan. You can also change to a different plan tier here.
How can I save money automatically?
Here are some of the best ways to automate your savings.
- Use Apps to Make Saving Easier. Being a techy, this has been my favorite way to save.
- Make the Most of Pre-Tax Money.
- Schedule Automatic Transfers to a Separate Savings Account.
- Take Advantage of Direct Deposit.
How do you save money fast?
ON THIS PAGE
- Cancel unnecessary subscription services and memberships.
- Automate your savings with an app.
- Set up automatic payments for bills if you make a steady salary.
- Switch banks.
- Open a short-term certificate of deposit (CD)
- Sign up for rewards and loyalty programs.
- Buy with cash or set a control on your card.
Is it possible to save money on Apple products?
Buy second-hand. If you don't need the latest and greatest, you can score the biggest savings on Apple products when you buy them used. When the tech-addicted masses flock to grab the latest iPhone, MacBook, or Apple Watch, you can snap up the previous generation for much less than you would pay for a new device.
What is the best app for saving money?
The 8 Best Budget Apps for Saving Money
- Mint. Mint is a great app for monthly budgeting.
- Acorns. Acorns gives people a way to save money without even thinking about it.
- PocketGuard. PocketGuard boils down your budget to the bottom line: how much you have to spend.
- Clarity Money.
Does the cloud really save money?
Even though it's a time-consuming process, the cloud can provide extensive financial benefits like budget savings and increased workplace productivity. In fact, companies can save an average of 15 percent on all IT costs by migrating to the cloud.
How to pay off a loan early and save money?
5 Ways To Pay Off A Loan Early
- Make bi-weekly payments. Instead of making monthly payments toward your loan, submit half-payments every two weeks.
- Round up your monthly payments.
- Make one extra payment each year.
- Boost your income and put all extra money toward the loan.
How to save money when buying a MacBook Air?
5 Ways to Save Money When Buying a MacBook
- Specify Needed Features and Set a Budget.
- Buy at the Right Time.
- The Best Deals Aren't Always at the Apple Store.
- Get a Refurbished or Used MacBook.
- Turn Your Savings Into an "Accessories Fund"