Delete a message
- In the Messages app on your Mac, select a conversation.
- Do any of the following to delete one or more messages: Delete messages: Select one or more messages (including text messages, photos, videos, files, web links, audio messages, or emoji) in the transcript, then press Delete.
How to not show name on text message on iPhone?
Step 1 Go to "Settings > Notifications > Messages". Step 2 Turn off "Show on Lock Screen" to disable name displaying on lock screen.
What is the name of text message app iPhone?
Apple's text messaging app is called Messages, and it's built into every iOS device and every Mac.
How do you delete names from text Messages?
There are two ways to delete contacts on Android devices.How to delete contacts on an Android phone
- Open the Contacts app and tap the contact you want to delete, then the word "Details."
- On the contact page that opens, tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select "Delete," then confirm that you want to delete it.
Can you name a text message group on iPhone?
To do this, open your Messages app, tap on the edit button on the upper right corner. Tap on the “+” button to add contacts. Then enter your message and tap to send. Then, you can follow the steps to name a group text on iPhone.
How do I remove encryption from text messages?
How to turn on end-to-end encryption in Android Messages
- Open Messages.
- Tap on the overflow (three dots) button in the upper-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Chat Features.
- You should see "Status: Connected" at the top.
- Toggle "Enable chat features" to the on position.
How do you remove a heart from a text message?
Tap a Tapback that you wish to remove. Tap the Tapback you want to remove (i.e., if you want to remove Heart, tap Heart.)
How do you remove emojis from text messages?
Open the settings in the keyboard app. Find the toggle for text /emoji conversion and turn off. look when I type a semicolon and a closing parenthesis, I don't want it turned into some stupid yellow circle thing.
How do you remove a person from a group text message on an iPhone?
0:431:56Step 1 tap to open the messages app on your Apple iPhone or iPad. The home screen for the messagesMoreStep 1 tap to open the messages app on your Apple iPhone or iPad. The home screen for the messages app appears displaying your open conversation threads step 2 scroll down through your message threads
How to remove do not disturb on iphone text message?
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb for an Individual Contact
- Swipe left on the conversation in Messages.
- Tap the purple alarm bell icon to turn on alerts again.
How to remove recents from iPhone messages?
Part 2. How to Remove Recents from iPhone
- Open the "Phone" app on your iPhone and find the Recents tab.
- Find the record you want to delete, and then swipe left over the record and tap "Delete"to remove it from Recents.
How to print text messages from iPhone?
Print iPhone text messages (SMS, iMessage) and WhatsApp chats
- Launch iMazing and connect your device.
- Select your iPhone in the sidebar and click Messages.
- Choose a chat(s) or message(s) your would like to print.
- Click the Print button.
- Review print options and confirm.
How to download text messages from iPhone?
- Launch iMazing on your computer and connect your device. Download and install iMazing.
- Select your device in the iMazing's sidebar, then select Messages.
- Select a conversation(s) or message(s) your wish to export.
- Click one of the Export button.
- Review export options.
- Choose folder and file name.
How to transfer text messages from iPhone to iPhone?
Here's what to do:
- On your current iPhone, tap Settings to open it.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iCloud.
- Move the Messages slider to on/green.
- On the new phone that you want to transfer the messages to, log into the same iCloud account and follow the same steps to enable Messages in iCloud.
How do I remove someone from a group text message?
Tap on the cluster of icons at the top of the iMessage group. Tap the 'i' that appears on the right to open the list of group members. Swipe left on the name of the person you'd like to remove and tap 'Remove' when it appears to the right.
How do I remove a phone number from a text message?
To delete a phone number of an SMS sender:
- In the Mobile Security management screen, click Notification > Settings.
- In the SMS Sender list in the SMS Sender Settings section, select the phone number(s) you want to delete, click Delete, and then clickOK on the confirmation dialog box.