That's a different story. The default font for body text in Apple's Pages word processing app is 11-point Helvetica Neue, but you can easily change it to something more interesting through the Format panel that's usually visible to the right of your document.
How to install WhatsApp on a MacBook Air?
Anyway, to install WhatsApp on your Mac right now:
- Go to WhatsApp official website.
- Navigate to the Download tab.
- Click download WhatsApp for Mac.
- Open the file from the Downloads folder and move the icon into Applications.
- Follow the instructions to read the QR code with your smartphone.
- You're in!
How to install Snapchat on MacBook Air?
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Snapchat on Mac
- Step 1: Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Step 2: Set Initial Boot.
- Step 3: Link Your Google Account.
- Step 4: Download Snapchat.
- Step 1: Download Nox Player.
- Step 2: Start the Nox Player Application.
- Step 3: Fix the Virtual Box Issue.
- Step 4: Install Virtual Box.
How to install Thinkorswim on MacBook Air?
- This installation required OS X 10.11 or later. To ensure you are running it, click the Apple Menu and select 'About this Mac'.
- Click 'Install thinkorswim' to download the thinkorswim installer.
- Once complete, you will have an icon labelled thinkorswim that displays the thinkorswim logo on your desktop.
How to install OneDrive on MacBook Air?
Install the OneDrive app
- Go to the Mac App Store and search for OneDrive. (The app is free.)
- Click Install.
- When the app has finished downloading, click Open.
How to install C++ on MacBook Air?
Hence, there are two options to run a C++ program on Mac.
- Download and install from Apple Appstore.
- Download and install by using Command Line Tools and using any preferred IDE or Code Editor for writing C or C++ code.
How to install steam on MacBook Air?
How to install Steam on Mac
- Navigate to steampowered.com.
- Click the Install Steam on the top right of the screen.
- On the next page, click Install Steam (make sure the Apple logo is next to the button, the browser should have automatically detected you're on a Mac)
How to install software on MacBook Air?
To download and install an app from the App Store, click on the app name to open the app summary page. Click the Get button (or price button for paid apps) near the top-left of the page and then click Install App. Enter your Apple ID username and password and then click Sign In to initiate the install.
How to install Dropbox on MacBook Air?
Install the Dropbox desktop app with admin privileges
- If you already have Dropbox installed, uninstall the application.
- Download the Dropbox application.
- Open the installer.
- Follow the instructions in the install wizard.
- Complete the installation and sign in to Dropbox.
How to install netflix on macbook air?
There is no Netflix app for Mac. That's right. Mac users can access Netflix using a Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Safari browser. If you're now puzzled because you've found websites that clearly state that you can download Netflix on Mac, you have every right to be.
How to turn off fonts on MacBook Air?
Activate and Deactivate Fonts
- Click the Applications folder in the Dock, and then click the Font Book icon.
- To deactivate a collection or a font, select the collection or font, click Disable, and then click Disable to confirm.
How to download dimmed fonts on MacBook Air?
System fonts you can download appear dimmed in the font list in the Font Book window.
- In the Font Book app on your Mac, click All Fonts in the sidebar.
- Select a dimmed font family or one or more dimmed styles.
- Click Download at the top of the preview pane, then click Download in the dialog that appears.