Open the Apple Music app. From the menu bar, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you might see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Move the pointer over the item that you want to hide, then click the Hide Purchase button .
How to hide purchases on iphone?
Hide apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases. Find the app that you want, then swipe left on it and tap Hide. Tap Done.
How do I hide purchases on the Apple Music app?
How to hide music, movies, and TV shows on your Mac
- Open the Apple Music app.
- From the menu bar, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you might see Family Purchases instead of Purchased.
- Move the pointer over the item that you want to hide, then click the Hide Purchase button .
- Click Hide to confirm.
Can you hide purchased apps on iPhone?
1) Open the App Store and tap your profile picture from the top right. 2) Tap Purchased or My Purchases. 3) Scroll through the list of all your bought apps and find the one you want to hide. 4) Swipe left on the app name and tap Hide.
How do you hide purchased movies on iPhone?
Hide music From the menu bar, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you might see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Move the pointer over the item that you want to hide, then click the Hide Purchase button . Click Hide to confirm.
How to hide Apple Music on iPhone?
How to hide Apple Music on your iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Music.
- Toggle the Show Apple Music switch off.
How to hide purchased movies on apple tv?
Hide movies and TV shows
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Library and find the item that you want to hide.
- Move the pointer over the item, then click the More button .
- Click Delete from Library, then follow the prompt to hide the item.
How do I hide my purchases?
If you really need to hide a purchase, such as when buying a gift or something highly personal, you do have a few options:
- Use cash. Cash is a reliable low-profile way of making purchases.
- Buy and use a gift card.
- Use an online payment service.
- Switch to electronic payments.
How do I hide purchased apps?
What to Know
- In the App Store, tap your profile picture > Purchased > All. Locate the app you want to hide, swipe left, and then tap Hide.
- To view a hidden app: Tap your profile picture > your name > Hidden Purchases.
- Note: You can't delete apps you purchased from the Purchased list, you can only hide those apps.
How do I hide purchases on eBay?
Hiding Your Purchase History on eBay
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Navigate to your Purchase History.
- Locate the item that you want to remove from your purchase history list.
- Select More Actions on the item that you have found.
- Choose Hide Item.
How do I hide a purchase on eBay?
- Select the More actions dropdown next to the item you'd like to hide.
- Choose Hide item. If you hide something by mistake, simply select Undo.
How do you hide purchase history?
0:241:50And purchased apps on your iphone to hide one from the list simply swipe it from the right inwardsMoreAnd purchased apps on your iphone to hide one from the list simply swipe it from the right inwards and then tap the hide icon that appears that will hide the app from your purchase.
Why is my purchased music not on my iPhone?
On your iOS devices, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and make sure Music is turned on under Show All. In iTunes on your Mac, go to iTunes>Preferences>Store and make sure Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases is checked.
How to download purchased music from itunes to iphone?
To download from iTunes:
- On your iOS device, launch iTunes.
- On your iPhone or iPod touch select “More,” found towards the bottom of the screen, then “Purchased.” From an iPad, select “Purchased.”
- Select “Music.”
- Locate the music you wish to download then tap on the cloud icon next to the song.