By following the steps below, you'll ensure your voice memo remains in the app and in your chosen folder.
- Tap the recording you want to move.
- Look for a circle with three dots in it.
- Select Save to Files from the list below.
- Tap the folder you'd like to add it to.
How to download voice memos from iPhone?
Here's what to do.
- Open Voice Memos.
- Tap the ellipses.
- Tap Save to Files. You may need to scroll down to find the option.
- Choose a folder to save the voice memo to.
- Select iCloud Drive.
- Your voice memo is now listed under where you saved it.
How to transfer voice memos from iphone to iphone?
However, it is a simple and easy method if you just want to transfer one or two items from iPhone to iPhone.
- Open the Voice Memos app on your old iPhone.
- Find and select the desired voice memo or item you want to transfer to the target iPhone.
- Click on the “Share” button and select the “Email” option.
How do you get voice memos from iPhone to computer?
Method 4. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC with iCloud
- Go to "Settings" > [your name] > "iCloud" and toggle on "Voice Memos".
- On your PC, open a browser and sign in with the Apple ID you use on the iPhone.
- Choose "Voice Memos" and now you can see the audio files from your iPhone.
How to airdrop voice memos from iPhone to Mac?
Transfer iPhone Voice Memos to Mac Using AirDrop
- Open Voice Memos app on iPhone and tap on a voice note. Now, tap on three blue dots and then tap on Share.
- Select AirDrop and tap on your Mac to transfer voice recordings. You'll find it in your Mac's Downloads folder.
How to send voice memo from iPhone to computer?
Send Voice Memos Using the Share Sheet
- On your iPhone, open the Voice Memos app.
- Tap All Recordings.
- Tap the recording you want to access on your computer.
- Tap the three dots.
- Tap Share.
- Here you will see a list of apps that you can send the voice memo to.
- Enter an email address that you want to send the voice memo to.
How to download voice memos from iPhone to iCloud?
Upload and Access via iCloud (Mac & PC)
- Select the recording that you want to upload.
- Tap the More icon (3–dots) and select Share.
- Select Save to Files and pick iCloud Drive or another cloud storage service.
- Specify a destination and tap Save.
How to transfer voice memos from computer to iPhone?
First, make sure you've downloaded the latest version of iTunes on your computer, and then follow the steps below to start the transferring process.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on your device icon.
- Select the "Music" option from the sidebar.
- Check the "Sync voice memos" box.
How to recover deleted voice memos from iPhone?
Let's check the steps to recover deleted voice memo from the Recently Deleted folder:
- Open Voice Memos on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Select the memo that you want to recover.
- Tap on the “Recover” button.
- Tap “Recover Recording” to get it back.
How to transfer voice memos from iPhone to iPad?
Voice memos should be syncing via iCloud on your iPhone and iPad by default, but here's how to double check and sync your iPhone and iPad if you have to.Open the Settings app.Tap your name at the top of the page.Tap iCloud.Scroll down and toggle Voice Memos on.
How to transfer voice memo from iPhone to PC?
Here's how to transfer your Voice Memos from iPhone to your computer using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using your USB charging cable.
- Select Music under Settings.
- Check Sync Voice Memos and choose “all” from the drop down options box.
- That's all there is to it!
Where do the voice memos iPhone get saved?
Recordings are saved with the file extension . m4a. While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using iFile or SSH.
Can you get voice memos back on iPhone?
If so, you can simply recover them from the folder. Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app and find the Recently Deleted folder. Step 2: In the folder, click "Edit" in the top right corner. Select the voice memos you need and click "Recover".
How to lengthen voice memos on iPhone?
The Voice Memos app allows you to trim and shorten the length of any voice recording easily, here's how it works on iPhone:
- Launch “Voice Memos”
- Choose the recording memo you want to trim, or record a new voice memo as usual with the app.
- Tap the lines button in the lower right corner to see your recorded memos.
How to send a voice memo on an iPhone?
Tap on the voice memo you want to send, then tap the blue Share button at the bottom left. A menu will pop up; tap Message and it attaches that voice memo to a new, blank text message. Now just type in the recipient's name (or phone number), and then tap the Send button.
How to trim voice memos on iPhone?
Edit or delete a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone
- In the list of recordings, tap the recording you want to edit, tap. , then tap Edit Recording.
- To keep the selection (and delete the rest of the recording), tap Trim, or to delete the selection, tap Delete.
- Tap Save, then tap Done.