How to AirDrop a photo from macOS Photos to your iPhone
- Open Photos on your Mac.
- Select the photo or video that you want to transfer.
- Click the share icon at the top of the screen and choose AirDrop.
- Choose the device you want to send your file(s) to, and then click Done.
How to delete photos from iPhone or Mac?
The solution that works for me is:
- Connect the iPhone.
- Open Spotlight and type in "Image Capture"
- Launch Image Capture.
- Click on the iPhone icon in the left hand column. The iPhone's camera roll appears.
- Click each photo you want to delete.
- Click the Delete Icon at the bottom on the Window.
How to synch photos from iphone to mac?
Move photos from iPhone to Mac using Finder
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- On the Mac, open a new Finder window.
- In the sidebar, under your Devices, click on your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click Photos.
- Check the “Sync Photos” box.
- Choose the app or folder that you want to sync from.
How to get photos from iPhone to iPhone easily?
Let's see how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Ensure that the "iCloud Photos" entry is toggled ON.
- Select either "Optimize iPhone Storage" or "Download and Keep Originals".
- Your iPhone will start uploading photos to iCloud.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac with iCloud Photos?
Sync photos from an iPhone to a Mac using iCloud
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Go to iCloud.
- Underneath the iCloud storage indicator, you'll see a list of Apps Using iCloud.
- Tap on Photos.
- Switch on iCloud Photos.
How do I get photos from Photo Booth to my Mac?
Export photos and videos from Photo Booth on Mac
- Export a photo or a video clip: Select the thumbnail, then choose File > Export, or drag the thumbnail to your desktop.
- Export one frame in a 4-up photo: Select the photo frame, then choose File > Export, or drag the photo frame (not the thumbnail) to your desktop.
How to get photos from Samsung Galaxy S20 to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- Tap Allow.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
Will deleting photos from Mac delete from iPhone?
Note that if you've enabled iCloud Photo Library, any photos and videos you delete on your Mac are also deleted on any other devices for which iCloud Photo Library is also enabled (your iPhone or iPad, for example).
How to delete photos from photos on Mac?
How to delete photos from the Photo app on a Mac
- Launch the Photos app.
- Select the pictures you want to delete.
- Alternatively, hold Shift to select a range of photos or Cmd to select multiple individual photos.
- Right-click on the selected images and select Delete from the drop-down menu, or press the Delete key.
How to get photos from iCloud to iPhone quickly?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud, then tap Photos.
- Select Download and Keep Originals.
How to get still photos from iPhone videos?
Open a Live Photo from the Photos app, and tap on the little Edit-icon on the top right corner. Next, tap on the little circular icon at the bottom. This will display the timeline of the little video. All you need to do is pick the frame of your choice, tap on the Make Key Photo, and hit the Done button.
How to get photos from dead/broken iPhone?
Yes, fortunately, you can easily recover photos from dead/broken iPhones by either using iCloud, iTunes backup or a third-party recovery tool to restore stored data from your device. You can download and install any iPhone photo recovery tool on your PC and instantly recover your precious memories within no time.
How to get a photo from a video on iphone 7?
- Play the video on your iPhone.
- Pause the video on the frame you'd like to turn into an image.
- Tap the screen to remove the iOS interface.
- Press and hold the Power button on the right side of your iPhone, then click the Home button to capture the screen.
- The image will be saved to your Camera Roll.
How do I get live Photos from my Mac to my iPhone?
To import your Live photos as Live, the easiest way is to sync the Mac and the iPhone using iCloud Photo Library. If you do not use iCloud Photo Library, connect the iPhone to a USB port and import the Live Photos manually..
How to fix iPhone not importing photos from Mac?
Basically, what you need to do is this:
- Restart your iPhone and Mac.
- Launch Photos on your Mac and select iPhone under Import. At this point, don't open Photos on your iPhone.
- Now, unlock your phone and turn off Auto-lock.
- Launch Image Capture, and select your iPhone.
- Then, return to Photos and hit Import all.
How to import live photos from iPhone to Mac?
So how can I transfer my Live Photos to my Macbook? Connect the iPhone to your MB with it's USB cable, open PHotos and import all or just selected photos into the library. Then in the sidebar under Albums click on the Live Photos icon. That will give you all of the Live Photos in the library.