- Open the Clock app, and tap the Alarm icon on the bottom.
- Next, tap Edit on the upper left of the screen, then tap on the alarm you want.
- Here you'll see a menu of several options. You can name alarms, have them repeat, and change the alarm sound.
- Tap Label, and then you can name it.
How to name videos on iphone?
Add a title
- With your project open, tap a video clip or photo in the timeline to reveal the inspector at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Titles button .
- Tap to select a title.
- To change where the title appears onscreen, tap the sample title in the viewer, then drag it where you want it to appear.
How to name a conversation on iphone?
Open the conversation and tap on the small arrow or the group name. Tap on the info icon. Tap on the existing group name to edit and add the new name.
How are iPhone photos named?
The iPhone correctly names photos with the date and time they were taken. Everything I have used for years to deal with these photos relies on that file name. It's critical.
Why does iPhone say name or name?
That has to do with how you have numbers saved in your contacts. If you have the same number listed for more than one person and one of them calls, it will display that. The only way around it is to remove the duplicate numbers, or have the shared number saved a different way.
How to sort contacts by first name in Contacts on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- 1) Select Contacts.
- 2) Tap Sort Order.
- 3) Choose First, Last.
- 1) Click Contacts in the menu bar and select Preferences.
- 2) In the pop-up window, click the General tab.
- 3) In the Sort By drop-down box, pick First Name.
Is the name iPhone trademarked?
iPhone, iPad, Multi-Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. The trademark “iPhone” is used with a license from Aiphone K.K. iPhone, iPad may be configured to work only with the wireless services of a single wireless operator. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Will iPhone be named 13?
The iPhone 13 was announced on September 14 with a handful of new features. Year-over-year, the update brings design changes, camera improvements, and much more. Read on for our full roundup of everything you need to know about the iPhone 13, including naming details, the smaller notch, and more.
Why does my iPhone say name or name?
Answer: A: That has to do with how you have numbers saved in your contacts. If you have the same number listed for more than one person and one of them calls, it will display that. The only way around it is to remove the duplicate numbers, or have the shared number saved a different way.
How do I display last name and first name on iPhone?
In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “Contacts.” In “Contacts” settings, tap “Display Order.” In “Display Order,” you have two choices. “First, Last” displays first name, then last name.
How to change location name on iphone?
Name your location
- Open the Find My app, then select the Me tab.
- Scroll down and choose Edit Location Name.
- Select Home, Work, School, Gym, None.
How to change hotspot name on iPhone?
How to change your hotspot name on an iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to and tap "General."
- At the very top of the General page, tap "About."
- Select "Name," also at the top of the next tab. The default name is "iPhone."
- Name your iPhone what you'd like, and tap "Done."
How to change HomePod name on iPhone?
How to rename your HomePod
- TUTORIAL: stopping HomePod from polluting your Apple Music recommendations.
- 1) Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- 2) Press and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- 3) Scroll down and tap the default “HomePod” name listed.
- 5) Type in the new name for the speaker.
How to change your iPhone's name?
Change the name of your iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > About > Name.
- Tap. , enter a new name, then tap Done.
How to change Appstore name on iPhone?
All replies You can log in to your Apple ID account page and choose "Edit" for your account information. From there, you can edit your name and other information.
How to reset the registration name on an iPhone?
Change iPhone Name
- Tap the "Settings" app.
- Select the "General" option and choose "About."
- Select the "Name" field and press the "x" button to clear the current value.
- Type the new name you want into the field and tap the "Done" button to save your changes.