Restore Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Backup
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Scroll all the way down and select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- In the confirmation menu that pops up, choose the second option: Erase Now.
Is it safe to delete deleted messages on iPhone?
Deleting Messages on Your iPhone. Unlike previous versions of iOS, deleted messages on your iPhone are actually deleted and you should not worry that much as long as you have not created backups of your messages and do not have any other Apple devices.
How to delete Telegram messages on iPhone?
Tap the red circle icon next to a chat. Find the conversation you want to clear, and tap this icon next to it. A red Delete button will pop up from the right-hand side.
How to delete messages on iPhone and iPad?
You cannot delete the messaging app. It is a core app of iOS and iPadOS and thus cannot be deleted. You can simply go into settings, messages and disable iMessage and turn off message forwarding from the iPhone or disable messages in iCloud in the iPad's cloud account settings.
How to delete messages on messenger on iphone?
To do this, simply open the Facebook Messenger app on your iOS device. Now, select the conversation that you wish to delete and swipe it. Out of all the provided options, tap on the “Delete” button. This will delete the entire conversation from Messenger.
How to delete text messages on iPhone?
Apple iPhone - Delete Messages
- From a Home screen, tap the. Messages icon. .
- To delete a single conversation, swipe left on the conversation that you want to delete. To delete more than one conversation: Tap. Edit. (prior to selecting a conversation). Tap. Select Messages. .
- Tap the. Trashcan icon. .
- Tap. Delete. .
How to retrieve deleted messages on iPhone?
You can retrieve deleted text messages on your iPhone by restoring it with an iCloud backup. If you save backups to your computer, you can use iTunes or Finder to recover your iPhone's texts. If all else fails, reach out to your cellular carrier — they may restore deleted messages for you.
How to delete voicemail messages on iPhone?
Apple iPhone - Erase a Voicemail Message
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Tap. Voicemail. .
- Tap the desired message then tap the. Trashcan. icon.
- Tap. Deleted Messages. .
- Tap. Clear All. (upper-right).
- From the prompt, tap. Clear All. to confirm.
How to automatically delete messages on iPhone?
How to Automatically Delete Old Messages on Your iPhone
- From the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Messages, as shown below.
- Scroll down and tap Keep Messages, as shown below.
- Tap a time interval, as shown below. Your iPhone can automatically delete messages after 30 days or one year.
How to delete Snapchat messages on iPhone?
1 How to Delete Snapchat Messages on iPhone
- Open SnapChat.
- Tap on the gear icon to go into settings.
- Go down to “Account Actions”.
- Tap “Clear Conversations”.
- Here, your messages will be visible, with little X's in the corner of each one.
- Confirm when SnapChat asks you if you're sure.
How to delete audio messages on iPhone?
Do one of the following:
- In the list of recordings, tap the recording you want to delete, then tap. .
- Tap Edit above the list of recordings, select one or more recordings, then tap Delete.
How to delete Kik messages on iPhone?
Deleting Kik Messages On iOS Open Kik and select the conversation you'd like to remove. Swipe it to the left, and then tap delete and confirm. This will delete the entire conversation permanently and remove it from your homepage.
How to delete message threads on iPhone?
Tap Select Messages, then tap the circle next to the conversations and tap Delete in the bottom-right corner.Touch and hold the conversation to open an options menu.Tap Delete .Tap Delete once more to confirm.
How to delete messages on OfferUp on iPhone?
Delete a message
- Swipe left on the message you'd like to delete, then tap the red Delete button.
How to delete messages on mac but not iphone?
How to Delete Messages on Mac but not iPhone
- Open the Messages application on your Mac.
- Select “Preference of Message” that you will find on the menu tab.
- In the General setting, you have a selection – Save history when conversations are closed. You should uncheck this option.